Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Have never

I have never worked this hard in all my life.  I have shut my door and put my phone on vibrate so I can let some tension out.  First things first, yes you may be an inspector and yes I will respect you however I want you to know that you are wrong on this one and I have the information to back it up. Second, again I have never worked this much in my life.  I kinda like it.  I guess I like the feeling of pressure.  I guess thats why running a kitchen has always enticed me.   Having to push out perfect plates during rush hour is a lot of pressure and I thrive in it.  Third, had this sweet little lady call me baby this morning.  Im sure she does that to all the guys but it struck a cord with me the way she looked and said it.  She was so skinny, I mean like super skinny.  I mean like her waist was smaller than my leg.  I had a thought (because I am a man) I wonder what it would be like to get in those pants.  Would it be bony would it even be good.  There has to be only skin between her vagina and her bones.  Was just a thought, I would never do it.  I just had the thought of it.  Next I always remember asking people if they where excited about there trips they are taking and sometimes i would get an answer like. I haven't really thought about it. I understand that now.  I have so much to do before I leave that I can not think about it.  I would actually like to have an extra day to finish the things I need to do before I leave.  Oh well that wont happen.  Other than this things have been good. I have had a dream about pushing open a bathroom door... I sure hope I don't talk in my sleep...  I never thought I could be so (whats the word) aggressive??? or maybe I should say successful in fulfilling the needs of others.  I dont know it was weird and fun and I am back in hiding for sure.  I was sick Sunday night.  I dont know if I doubled up on my medicine by accident or if I was just sick.  I also sneezed 9 times last night and now I am sick with a cold.  I do have a Dr appoitment tomorrow so I will see what he says.

The last thing I will say is I am horny, and I will leave it at that.  I have no way of fixing this, in fact I only know of one way to fix it...  So I will just embrace it at this time and let my mind do the dirty deeds.

Glad to hear everyone is ok...

I heard my mistress is moving out of her house.  Thats the rumor around my house.  I guess I will find out more later.  I have got to get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment