Monday, August 13, 2012

Some times we get tied up on things and do not take time to give ourselfs a break. 2 weeks ago I left my house because of a huge argument with my wife. I have only gone back to get cloths and when I had the girls or to do some work around the farm. The blogger family is one that is very open. You are able to be yourself and say things that most people do not know about you. you are also able to get advice from people who may or may not have been in the same position. I have neglected checking in on my blogger friends for a while. even though I really needed a listing ear and you can always find it here. Laroo posted a spot about a fellow blogger friend named Bob. His blog "What about Bob" is one I followed. Im not sure what has happened to him or even if he is ok. all I am asking is if you will keep him in your prayers or thoughts or what ever happy place you use to ask for things. And also laroo if you read this let me know how I can get you my email address.

2 comments:

  1. If I put my email address here in the comment section, do you know how to delete the comment so it isn't doesn't appear here anymore. ?
    Let me know and I'll leave you mine and you can email me.

    I'm sorry that you've had to leave the house. It sounds like it was something that's been coming for a while. You haven't been real happy. I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put mine on your just erase when you can

    ReplyDelete