Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Famous Bigger

I love music and in about 1996 when I heard Sublime for the first time, I fell in love with there style of music. Like most eastern U.S. people I did not discover them until the lead singer Bradley Nowell passed from a overdose. In the past year or so there has been a new guy take Bradley's spot. It will never be the exact same but is the closest it can come to the real thing. In July I was able to see the new band Sublime with Rome and the Dirty Heads. Matisyahu was also playing but I am not a huge fan of his music. I do own one cd and listen if he is on the radio but that is as far as I have gotten. At the concert there where many people with cameras videos and cell phones. I decided to look online to refresh my self and carry myself back to that night. For me it was on my bucket list. I was watching a video and heard a guy holler. It sounded like me. So I looked at this guys videos and during One Day by Matisyahu he pans to a girl sitting beside him. This was the girl that was sitting in front of me. After watching the whole vid I see my self. At approx 4 min and 30 seconds he pans to the right and there I am. Me and my big o bigger self. The message for this is to always be on your best behavior because who knows where your picture or video will show up.




3 comments:

  1. cool beans bigger. i saw ya, u r famous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot beans, Bigger! Three things I just gotta say:

    First off FUCKING AWESOME! You're married. Got two kids. And you're still doing stuff like this? Never give it up. Never. Grow old getting out and mingling and loving music. I've always done stuff like this and it keeps me young.

    Second: You're too young to have a bucket list. So fuck it the bucket. You're not old enough. Save making a bucket list when you're older and over the hill like when you're 35 or 40.

    Third: Your pants were unzipped. Didn't you feel the draft? :) That was the best part of the whole video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I know a celebrity! Yay! for Sublime!

    ReplyDelete