Thursday, May 17, 2018

5 years

Even though its coming up on 2 years I still visit Laroo's blog.  She is an amazing painter and just an all around great person.  From what I read in her blog.  I do miss her post and the comments we would leave on each others blog.  We where kinda like pen pals.  Friends of a distance.  We would never meet in the real world but be great friends via the interweb.  With all that being said I also miss Bob at Whataboutbob.  He was a character who loved to sail on his boat, loved his music and his wife.  He was in education and was well known around his area from what I gathered reading his blog.  I just sent back to look and its been over 5 years since his last post.  I do know he has passed away now and that sucks.  Its funny how you can miss someone you never met. I guess I just miss the fun I had reading his post.  Bob I hope you are doing well and looking down on your kids and grand kids.  It just kinda hit me today.  Kinda crazy I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment