Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just a catch up

After reading my blog I see that a lot of things changed but I did not share them with you. I never went fishing. Hurricane Sandy stopped that. I booked a trip to Las Vegas. I had fun but lost my ass at the poker table. It come form a little inexperience and just being nervous and drunk. Since then I have played a few tournaments and placed 2nd and 3rd. So I know what I am doing it all depends on how the cards fall and if I stay off the bottle. I do have to say I love the town of Las Vegas and would move there if I didn't have my 2 precious little girls here. Me and the wife, x wife, separated wife, what ever you call her and my girls went to the Bahamas on a Disney cruise. I do have to say that Nassau is not a family friendly place. We went on a glass bottom boat tour and the ladies went back to the boat. I took off on a trek to the fish fry. Its really just a bunch of small run down looking redcurrants that serve food and beer. Me and my culinary adventures had to try it. So I did. I had conch fritters and a conch salad made fresh in front of me. Also try the Kalik and Sands beer both local to the island. I have to say that I walked a lot because ever taxi driver that asked if I needed a ride also asked if wanted blow, smoke, hash, weed. I decided that walking the mile or longer back was not to bad of an idea. The only thing I wish I would have done is by some Cuban cigars, I know they are not allowed in the US but customs was a big joke. I could have snuck in a person lol. The next day was on Disney private island which was fun we had a bbq and me and my oldest daughter went swimming with the stingrays. Most things where for 5 and over so not to much for my youngest girl to do. I think if she would have been older it would have been a little more fun for her. But over all it was good. I am now managing one of our sales lots. It is a lot of stress cause business is slow but it is my job to create business and sales. I'm stumbling forward and should survive. Honestly I think my boss aka my dad is going to move me back to the other sales lot to take care of the service issues there. Either way as long as I can keep a job I guess I will be okay. I like the town I am in now and do not like the other town where the other store is but will do what is best for the company. My Christmas was great. My kids got so much shit it is ridiculous but hey that's how it goes. I hope every ones Christmas was great and you have a Happy New Year. And a grand WELCOME BACK to Bob (http://papawatson.blogspot.com/) Bob I know you have a hard long road in front of you but welcome back it is great to see you post. I hope to see many more.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm back and just a onery as hell. Thanks for your concern and prayers, Bigger.

    ReplyDelete