Monday, September 10, 2012

Not just 9-11 for me

I have a lot to catch up on. Like the fact that my wife has moved out. Or the fact I hit a bear with my truck. But quickly I want to touch on something that is close to my heart. Many people will think back to the attacks on our great nation on 9-11. I will but mostly the thought will be on my dear friend who lost her life 9 years ago on 9-11. She was murdered my her boyfriend who also was a good friend on mine. This hits me right in the heart. I think about there son who will never really know his mom or the fact that one day he will find out his dad killed his mom. I dont want to take away from all the life's that where lost on 9-11. This one just hits me hard. I will never forget the video of him being arrested and in cuffs. I cant but wander why, why kill her. She was an awesome person. She was sweet, she was a dear friend. RIP Chirstina Lee

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Hold the frickin Phone!!!

    You hit a bear???!!!!
    Bigger, you got some splaining to do.

    I am so sorry about your friend. You wonder why the heck anybody does something like this. Life is not that bad and to take it out on someone else is beyond me. What goes through their minds and why can't they resaon like most people?
    Do you get to see their son? Hopefully one day you will get to tell him about all the wonderful things about his mother and what she meant to you. That would be a nice gift to him.

    How are you feeling since your wife moved out? I know silly question probably. But with so much stress and goings on just wondering if it's somewhat of a relief? or is it like a what the fuck just happened? Or I miss her? I've been thinking about you wondering if you are doing ok.
    Who knows how anyone would act in this circumstance? I guess it's all situational?

    Hope your day is going well and I'm glad you're blogging again.
    It makes me happy.

    Laroo

    ReplyDelete