Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch up

I just have not been into blogging. I was on the depressed side during and after Christmas. About the 22nd week in January I weighed the most I have ever. So I started a diet. since then I have lost 47 lbs. I feel like I have changed my life. I do not feel that I am on a diet. I feel like this is my new life style. Which is not that bad. But right now Im on the depressed side again. I do not know why I just get down and ill. Why Why Why. Why do I feel this way. Everyhting seem to be fine in my life. It just comes in waves it will go away. hope all of you are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Depression is a horrible thing to live with. Medication, my friend. See your dr. and get on something. The right medication is like bowling: Rolling that ball smack down the middle of "mood" alley (and getting that strike or at least picking up a spare) and not guttering the ball. After trial and error the key for me was Wellbutrin. Very little, if any, side effects leaving Bob with moods smack down the middle. After a life of huge ups and downs that caused two divorces and misery for everyone around me, Wellbutrin did save the day. I suggest that you at least try it . .. for no less than 6 months. You are likely to see a major difference. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bob, but I also think that seeing a psychotherapist along with the meds is the key. You can fix those highs and lows with a drug but there is always stuff in your head that needs to be sorted out. When you sort your feelings out and understand them a bit more those highs and lows become more infrequent and more tolerable.
    My two cents. ( and from my experiences)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and cogratulations on the weight loss. I bet you feel so much better. My hubby has lost about the same amount and he says he feels great.
    I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete